Full Year Moon Phases Diary
This moon diary is the perfect tool to help keep you in flow with mama moon and her cycle, as well helping you to connect better with the seasons. With the moon phases recorded for you daily, there is plenty of space to write your intentions, reflections, gratitude and let go lists.
This diary is 1/3 bigger and can be used as a journal. It includes
○ Introduction on how to work with the moon / moon signs & sun signs / moon phases/ ritual ideas/
○ Useful seasonable dates
○ A 2022 calendar overview
○ Dates when mercury is in retrograde
○ Space for solstice and equinox rituals
- A5 : 148 x 210 mm
- 338 pages
- Printed in the UK using eco friendly vegetable inks
- 100% recycled paper
- This is a diary for the Northern hemisphere, GMT/UT (Greenwich meantime/Universal time). If you are based outside of the UK, dates of the illuminations and type of eclipse viewable may vary slightly due to differences in your time zone.